- Jun 9 2013: NetCod 2013 Student Paper Award announced today. Winner: "Multicut Lower Bounds via Network Coding" by Anna Blasiak. Runner up: "On Multiplicative Matrix Channels over Finite Chain Rings" by Roberto W. Nóbrega, Chen Feng, Danilo Silva, Bartolomeu F. Uchôa-Filho. [Photo]
- Jun 7 2013: Subject to speaker agreement, most tutorials/talks are available online.
- May 1 2013: Each regular paper of NetCod 2013 will be presented in two ways: (1) a 12 minute oral presentation, and (2) a poster demonstration. Besides regular talk slides, the authors of each accepted regular paper are required to further prepare a poster. The posters will be printed in Calgary at no extra charge to the authors. There will be a poster session in the afternoon of each of June 7 and June 8. Please refer to the Final Manuscript Submission page for more information.
- Apr 25 2013: The program will be available soon. At the mean time, the following info may facilitate your travel planning: NetCod 2013 starts in the morning of Friday June 7. The technical sessions end by noon of Sunday June 9. A half-day social outing to the Banff National Park is planned for the afternoon of June 9, at no extra cost to NetCod 2013 attendees.
- Apr 24 2013: NetCod 2013 Registration is open. Cut-off date for early reistration is May 15. Please refer to the Registration page.
- Apr 23 2013: Please refer to the Venue page for hotel booking. The guaranteed group rates are available by May 6. Please try to make your booking before that date.
- Apr 23 2013: Poster submissions are welcome by May 5. Please refer to the Call for Posters page for details.
- Feb 4 2013: The submission deadline for NetCod 2013 has been extended to March 1, 2013, 23:59 EST.
- Nov 12 2012: The NetCod 2013 Call For Paper is now available.
|Early Registration:||May 15, 2013|
|Hotel booking cut-off:||May 15, 2013|
March 1, 2013, 23:59 EST
|Notification:||April 10, 2013|
|Camera Ready Due:|
May 15, 2013